It’s a Nidoran (male) Pokemon. An artist (Alicia) at my local tattoo shop (Boston Tattoo Company) is trying to tattoo all 151 original Pokemon, and that was just too cool of a project to not be a part of it, right?
Also, it seems like I have all these deep, meaningful, spiritual ideas for tattoos that I’d like to get, and I wanted to hedge against the temptation to be too serious with my future art. There’s definitely room for the spiritual pieces, but I want to leave space for things that are just me.
These are the best two shots I got of it just now. He’s on my left arm just above my elbow.
- maryhaton3k likes this
- madisonshaeinlesboland reblogged this from childhoodreclaimed
- alphastructure likes this
- p7tog said: It looks great!!
- kelseysprincess likes this
- p7tog likes this
- the-chimerical-collective likes this
- bloodlygenderfluid reblogged this from childhoodreclaimed
- bloodlygenderfluid likes this
- epeternally said: That’s a really lovely piece of work. :)
- epeternally likes this
- comfortablynumbing likes this
- annabunches likes this
- fullyarticulatedgoldskeleton likes this
- childhoodreclaimed posted this